The Local Government Act 1993 and other Acts of the NSW Parliament require Council to make certain documents freely available to residents upon request.
While Council makes every effort to ensure that these documents are the latest versions available, it is the responsibility of the reader to verify the accuracy of these documents with Council.
Everyone is entitled to inspect the current version of the following documents free of charge.
- Agendas and Business Papers for Council meetings (but not including business papers for matters considered when part of a meeting is closed to the public).
- Agency Information Guide
- Annual Reports
- Business Activity Strategic Plan 2021/2030
- Code of Conduct – Office of Local Government Model Code of Conduct for Local Councils in NSW
- Code of Meeting Practice
- Corruption Prevention Strategy
- Council Delegation of Authorities Manual
- Councillors Fees, Expenses and Facilities Policy
- Credit Card Policy
- Designated Persons (Declaration of Interest) Register
- Equal Employment Opportunity Management Plan
- Financial Reserves Policy
- Gifts and Benefits Policy 2018
- Management Plans – Business Activity Strategic Plan, Delivery Program and Operational Plan
- Motor Vehicle Policy
- Pesticide Notification Plan 2019
- Procedures for the Administration of the Model Code of Conduct
- Procurement Policy
- Public Access Information Policy 2018
- Public Interest (wrong-doing) Disclosure Policy 2018
- Register of current donations and expenditure declarations lodged by Councillors with the Electional Commission of NSW can be viewed at www.elections.nsw.gov.au
- Register of Delegations
- Register of Investments – this information can be viewed in the General Manager’s Report to the Ordinary Meeting of Council.
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft (Drone) Policy 2018
- Returns of the interests of Councillors, designated persons and delegates – this information can be viewed at the UMCC office.
- Return to Work Program
- Risk Management Policy